- We offer HDR photography which combines bracketed exposures (dark, normal and bright) to produce an overall better photo
- Photos are emailed by noon the next day or same day delivery by 8:00 p.m. is available for an extra fee
- We offer a blue-sky guarantee; if the sky is overcast, we will photoshop a front photo to replace the overcast sky.
- We offer various types and styles that can be customized to your needs
- We can use your photos or bundle with one of our photography packages and save $15
- Feature sheets are printed in-house for quick turnaround
- Most agents provide a copy of the MLS listing and we will create the bullet points of information. Or if you prefer, you can provide your own written text.
- Delivery available
- Choose from our classic slideshow format or a more modern webpage look and feel
- Branded and unbranded (TREB compliant) links
- Optimized for mobile devices/tablets
- Weekly statistics reports
- Easily share on social media
- Optional 360 degree panoramic images – great if there is a grand foyer, cathedral or 2-storey ceiling, open concept floorplan, etc.
3D Immersive Tours
- Ultimate listing solution to sell a home faster, with less disruptions and for top dollar
- Every iGUIDE includes still photos, room measurements, floor plans, area calculations, statistics reports, neighbourhood information and a 3D immersive tour
- Easily share on social media
- iGUIDE Wins Listings. Saves Time. Delivers Value.
Why Choose Our Service...
Service You Can Trust
We have been in business for over 20 years and have literally photographed thousands of homes. We build relationships with our clients and want to become an extension of your “team” to help you succeed.
We guarantee the photos will be emailed by noon the following day of taking the photos. If you require the photos sooner, we offer same day RUSH service (by 8:00 p.m.) for $25 extra.
We Aim to Keep the Process Simple
We know you are busy. You can be involved as much or as little as you want in the process. We can contact the vendor directly to set an appointment. We can use MLS listings to create concise bullet points for feature sheets, do the printing and arrange for delivery to you or the vendor.
Using bracketed exposures (normal exposure, over-exposed and under-exposed), we combine the photos into one photo to produce a more balanced and appealing photo. We also use software to tweak the dynamic range but generally keep it more realistic than going for an “artsy” over-saturated image.
Blue Sky Guarantee
For a more appealing photo, we can add a blue sky to the front photo if the sky is overcast.
We will include one edited front photo at no charge.
If you would like other exterior photos similarly edited, we offer an optional “blue-sky package” to similarly edit all exterior photos.
Wide Angle Photos
Do you want to sell a dining room set, or a spacious dining room? Withough a wide angle lens, potential buyers may confuse your great listing for an ad on Kijiji selling furniture! Maybe this comparison is a little extreme, but we just wanted to show the difference between a smartphone/basic camera and a professionaly SLR camera using an ultra wide angle lens.
After selecting the best photos, we edit each one for optimal colour balance, contrast, sharpness, etc.. We will also fix curved walls due to using a wide angle lens.
In addition to adding a blue sky, other similar photo “enhancements” are available at an additional cost depending on the complexity. On average, it is about $10 per photo for such things as removing people from pools, adding a blue sky, erasing wires, patching up grass, etc.. More complicated enhancements can range up to $40.
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction!
Contact us today to help you get your listing sold!